Saturday, March 9, 2013

Richard Sherman disses Skip Bayless

This past Thursday, Richard Sherman did something no athlete has ever done. He intentionally made himself look like a dis-respectful ignorant person. He also dis-respected one of the most popular sport prognosticators ever. It was a poor move. He went on ESPN's show"First Take," and decided to harass Skip Bayless.
One of his exact phrases was; "In my 24 years of life. I'm better at life than you." He continually kept defaming Skip on a personal level through the entire show. Skip took the high road and didn't stoop to that level. The only question Skip asked was "Do you think you are better than Darrell Revis?" Sherman responded saying "I don't care about him [Revis] all I know is I'm better than you."
I couldn't believe the way he was so arrogant and cocky. Plus, a prognosticators job is to know every sport and the teams better than the individual players do. On top of, predicting what teams will win. It's what Skip and all other prognosticators do for a living. I'm pretty sure he knows the sport just as well as any player.
The facts are Richard Sherman has only played two NFL seasons. In those seasons, he has played phenomenal, but he hasn't proved he is the best. The point is Richard made a fool of himself on national television and gave himself a faint image. I've lost total respect for him, as well as a lot of other football fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment