Tuesday, May 7, 2013

No Excuses


I was not expecting a Bulls win last night! I was still celebrating my favorite player’s MVP honor when the Bulls came in and ravaged it all. But, that’s okay I’m not upset. The Bulls are a great basketball team. They’re tough. Poor Nate Robinson got busted in the lip and received ten stitches but that didn’t slow him down one bit. He was like a little firecracker. Robinson’s 5’8” frame sprang up in the air passed anyone who got in his way. He’s just not afraid.

The undermanned Bulls aren’t afraid of anything either. That’s why they’ve been winning games. No injury can stop them. I’ll be a LeBron fan forever but I recognize a good game when I see one.  The Heat must step their game up because the Bulls are showing no mercy.  

MVP, LeBron James, described the Bulls perfectly in his pre-game interview “They have a no-excuse mentality.”

The Heat certainly have no excuse for losing that game last night. I’m very interested to see what game two will bring tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment