Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Lets go White Sox!

Spring training has begun and man do I love the talk of baseball in the air! Our Chicago White Sox took on the Los Angeles Dodgers for their first game back and slaughtered them 9-0. This is a great start for the Sox! I know many are wondering if this will be a better season because I know I am. Last season, the Sox maintained first place until the Detroit Tigers took the lead in the AL Central. The Sox took their third straight loss against the Tampa Rays that put them two games behind the Tigers. It was very disappointing to see the Sox go from number one to two in the matter of two games. I still have faith in my team! Pitcher, John Danks is recovering from a shoulder surgery he had last August. The word on the block is that he will be back and ready for the season. Opening day for the Sox will be April first against the Kansas City Royals. Lets go White Sox!

No comments:

Post a Comment