Monday, February 11, 2013

Bulls Take a Beating

I had the (dis)pleasure of attending tonight's Bulls game at the United Center against the San Antonio Spurs.
The Bulls had a disappointing loss, 103-89. It would've been alright if they had made it a really good game and gave it their all, but anyone that watched will tell you it wasn't worth setting the DVR.
There were a few good dunks but overall it seemed like the Bulls were just not into it tonight.
To make matters more embarrassing, the Spurs were already missing some of their best players due to injury, including Tim Duncan, Tony Parker, and Manu Ginobili.
My biggest problem was the defense. It just wasn't there for the Bulls, and the Spurs had theirs down pat: the Bulls made 19 turnovers, while the Spurs only had 8.
And I was beyond excited to see Joakim Noah in the game after hearing rumors that he might not play due to not being at practice Sunday. While he will forever hold a special place in my heart, he just didn't impress me tonight.
Next time, I'll buy tickets to a Blackhawks game.

No comments:

Post a Comment