Friday, February 22, 2013

Reggie Rose' statment

This past week, when I heard about what Reggie Rose (Derrick's Brother) said about the Bulls organization; I was shocked. The exact words he said were; "It's frustrating to see my brother play his heart and soul out for the team and them not put anything around him." He had no right to disclose such a thing. He isn't the one playing on the court. Only Derrick should be able to make a statement like that because he deserves to have a voice in the matter. I understand that Reggie is his manager, but he still isn't the one on the team. Plus, I think the Bulls have done a decent job putting talent around him. They do have the best defensive team in the league. How can you say he has no talent around him? Though, I will say that the Bulls need to get another good offensive player before they even think about winning a championship. If Rose does somehow win one on his own, it would show people why he was MVP the year before he got hurt. The bottom line is that Reggie pushed his boundaries when he made that statement. It could affect a player's relationship with Derrick and possibly cause team chemistry issues. I think it was a bad move on Reggie's part.

No comments:

Post a Comment